Friday, August 2, 2013

End of year teacher gifts.

I cant quite believe that A has just finished her first year at school! That year has just flown by! 
How did my little first born baby get to be so grown up! 

As term neared the end it was time to think of gifts to give to her teacher and teaching assistants.
For her teacher we gave a flower bulb to grow. She was leaving to retire to guessed she'd have more time to tend the garden. I came across the idea on Pinterest and used the free printout supplied by pluckymomo's blog. The labels says 'A teacher plants a seed that never stops growing'. I added the printable to a medium craft bag and A wrote her Thanks you's on the reverse.

I then took inspiration from another post from a friend and fellow blogger shazronniemakesstuff.  She had made a fantastic gift tag using cookies. The label saying "Thank you for making me One smart cookie!' I used her free printables here and A coloured them in. I then cut them out and added them to front of the small craft bags. Again A wrote her thank you's on the back of the bag. Into the bag we added a box of luxury cookies.
The cards were very simple to do but very effective. 
They are basically prints from half and apple. Then a green thumb print for the leaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment