Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dinosaur madness.

Between Xmas and New year  it was my little Nephews 1st Birthday.  Still in felt making mode I decided to make him a teddy/cushion in the shape of a dinosaur.  I just cut out a dinosaur shape from card and used this as a template.I added his name too to make it more personal
 Im pleased to say he loved it :)

On the dinosaur theme I thought id also show the dinosaur tail I made the girls for dressing up box. Who doesn't enjoy a good roar like a dinosaur! 

The girls love it and many of there friends have now put in requests too! Im thinking next time that I will make it longer ( touching the floor) and use other stronger material as it will be dragging along behind them. 
Little Lucy has been wanting to wear it during the school run too which has gained me a few odd and also admiring looks. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment