Friday, November 11, 2011

Sand and Water Play

Another classic favourite.
Most people have a sand/water tray out in the garden that only gets used in the summer months ( which face it in the UK isn't very much!)  Well we bring it indoors too.
Many of my friends cringe at this and I do guess it depends on your child/ren on to how 'safe' you think this is. Thankfully my girls are pretty good and wouldn't just completely empty out the contents of the tray on the floor around them.
I tend to place towels on the floor around them and have the hoover ready on standby to hoover up any major sand spillages to save it getting trodden round the house.
I would probably advise replacing any large spades with smaller kitchen spoons/utensils to avoid any major dumps of sand too!



No comments:

Post a Comment